- Must be flexible to work in shifts (24/7 environment)
- Should be willing to travel in India and Abroad to client site
- Should be willing to work abroad in short/long term projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good domain knowledge
- Requirement gathering
- Prepare training materials, videos and develop training structure
- Using tools for analysis and documentation of GAP analysis and documentation of Client requirement
- Organize and provide training to the client’s respective department.
- Providing Support activities
- Coordinating with various internal and external departments regarding issues/queries.
- Act as SME (Subject matter Expert) in their respective field.
- RFP Analysis and Filling
- Assist Sales team for demonstration of KI Products
- Initiative and organizing skill
- Good at Multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Meet project milestones and demanding deadlines through quick contribution
- Excellent documentation and organizational skills
- Solid problem solving, analytical skills.
- Good written and oral communications skills.
- Education: B. Sc/ M. Sc in Nursing.
- Experience: Minimum 1 year or more.
- Exposure to Healthcare IT Domain is an added advantage