ADMISSION, DISCHARGE AND TRANSFER MODULE
This module forms the core of the in-patient treatment and monitoring functions. It tracks the movement of the patient when the patient is admitted in a ward, shifted to another ward and discharged from the hospital
- Helps in ward management like allotment of rooms, room transfer, room holding, and room status maintenance (like vacant, cleaning, maintenance)
- Improve bed management by making reservations, moving patients from room to room and discharging patients from a single view
- All services from laboratory, pharmacy and operation theatre etc., are handled through this module from the nursing station.
- The patients would be admitted only to rooms that are completely fit for occupation
- The patient can be located very easily even if he is shifted from the initial ward to another ward/ ICU
- There would not be any mix up of admissions (double admission in the same room)
- Can easily locate a vacated ward/ room and make it ready for the next patient
Front Office Personnel
- Can easily make reservations, hold a room and transfer patients from the same view.
- Can easily identify the location of a patient during the rounds